Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How to force a sex offender out

Turns out to be real easy:

1) Pass a "non-residence zone law"

2) File for a daycare.

(S)he's now illegal and screwed, no matter the intentions. Guess what: it's happening all over the country. Coming to a (grateful and welcoming) locale near you.

Until the chickens come home to roost.


Post a Comment

<< Home